Never Fully Dressed is a women-owned brand providing unique styling, appealing prints, and vibrant clothing for women. NFD started as a one-woman-army, and has been growing since. Now, at this point, it’s demanded worldwide – even celebrities like Kindle have worn the Boob Tee from it in 2017. Today, we’ll have a look at Never Fully Dressed reviews, and inspect everything about the company – so you can make profitable and conscious decisions as a consumer. Let’s get into it.
Is Never Fully Dressed a Reliable Brand?
Never Fully Dressed aims to produce fast-paced fashion styling for women of all ages, sizes, and shapes. Most of their prints are made in-house, from their small, but awesome graphic designing team. While some of the prints are also sourced to local studios in London.
The colours really pop out, and the prints stand out – making each dress unique. Wearing them really feels outdoorsy and casual. Even though the clothes are trendy, and relatively short-lived, some of the stuff from them is also timeless. For example, their popular Boob Tee, which notoriously got famous after Kendal Jenner wore it. It was even in the headlines of the Hollywood Reporter. See the excerpt:
“Think bold florals, brocades and leopard on silky wrap dresses and blouses, which have become a blogger favourite for their Instagram-ability, as well as a go-to for stars like Emma Roberts, Chrissy Teigen and one Mrs. Beyonce Knowles.” – Hollywood Reporter
Apart from that, the brand is also seen in giant publications and fashion magazines like Vogue, Closer, Image, Heat, Drapers, and Daily Mail – which nothing but adds a layer of credibility to their business.
What It Feels Like to Wear NFD’s Clothes?
Perfect for every occasion, weddings, beach parties, office wears, lounge wear, casual gatherings – with styling each better than others. Reportedly by reviews, the sizes are often easier to find, and they’re accurate. Some customers love their stretchy fabric, which fits well on the hem. Some, as reviewed, love their vibrant colours. While the other majority is pleased with their never-ending stock, which is original and different from other stores.
I think it’s the diversity that’s helping NFD connect with their consumers on a deep and broad level. Keep on reading to find out more about the brand.
Is Never Fully Dressed Ethical?
Sustainability is important, to brands and to customers, as it’s a joint responsibility to take care of our planet. Growing trends show more and more brands are taking meaningful actions, and not just promising green lands.
When it comes to NFD, we do see sustainability promises. Any meaningful and strategic plans? Any clear visible mission? There are none to be seen, to be fair.
However, NFD does use recycled and some eco-friendly materials during the processes, in both their factories in China and London. They introduced recycled polyester in their productions in an attempt to reduce environmental impact. Plus, they also use organic cotton and linen, and viscose – which are all biodegradable fabrics.
If they could showcase something evidence-based, and something that paints a bigger picture, it will surely land a much significant impact in terms of brand credibility. You can see more on Good On You directory.
Never Fully Dressed Prices – Too Expensive?
NFD is one of the fast-paced luxury brands, so it won’t be fair to say that their prices are cheap. But when it comes to quality and prints, their prices can be justified.
Let’s compare NFD’s prices with another similar feminine brand, Stories. (See full & Other Stories Reviews)
Pink Scallop Petsy Dress by NFD comes at 89 pounds – and that’s the lowest price I could find when it comes to dresses. If we compare it with Stories’ Flowy Puff Sleeve Midi Dress, which is priced at 85 pounds – the lowest, there’s no big difference. But of course, quality and longevity can vary.
NFD is market competitive and does not sound like crazy luxurious high-street brands like The White Company. In short, you get what you expect and pay for.
Never Fully Dressed Refund & Return Policies
Just like any other reputable brand, NFD has a flexible return policy.
If, for any reason, you don’t like what you ordered, you can simply return it back within the 28 days of purchase, and get a full refund. But the product must be intact as original.
If you’re from the UK, use their UK Return Portal, fill in the details, and start the process. You’ll be charged a courier fee of few pounds.
But, if you’re their international customer, use their International Return Portal. Shipping fee will be on you.
Keep in mind that it can take up to 14 days before you can get your money back – whether you’re an international customer or from the UK.
Never Fully Dressed Current Working Voucher and Discount Codes 2022
NFD seems a bit generous when it comes to sales and discounts. More often there’s always a 10 or 20 percent discount code running. Even if you don’t get to see it on their official website, visit Findbestvoucher’s voucher code page to keep yourself updated with the latest offers from them. [Editor’s Note: We’re their direct affiliate so they give us codes that work, and are often the hottest – sometimes 40 or even 50 percent discounted. So don’t forget to regularly keep checking. Even better, join our newsletter and we’ll send everything to you on your email]
Never Fully Dressed Reviews from Customers – TrustPilot, Reviews.IO and other platforms.
After analysing hundreds of reviews on such platforms, and as well as scouring through discussions on social media platforms like Reddit, here are some of the reviews that are popular and frequent:
- Great quality clothing and a perfect fit! Beautiful original styles and popping colours! – Says Sacha, a verified purchaser from Great Britain. Left 5 stars.
- Great service, quick delivery, kept informed if delivery gorgeous bag! Lots of compliments on its first outing – CC, a verified purchaser from Great Britain. Left 5 stars.
- Didn’t know what to expect as this was my first time ordering but so very very happy. The quality of the dress was above my expectations . Delivery options fantastic… worth every penny . I had more compliments the day I wore this dress than ever before .. Thank you … will be buying more in the future and have recommended to several people already – Says Sharon Murphy, a verified purchaser from Great Britain. Left 5 stars.
- I love that there are sizing options! And obviously the clothes are divine!! – Says Monica Flemming, a verified purchaser from Australia. Left 5 stars.
- True to size and colour! Perfect for the summer! – Says Malin Sandersson, a verified purchaser from Sweden. Left 5 stars.
- This knit co-ord is waaaay more amazing than I thought it would be. Quality is incredible and super comfy. Shipping to Australia was so quick. Thanks so much. I’m now placing another order because I need more haha. – George Lee, a verified purchaser from Australia. Left 5 stars.
- Loved this dress! I never wear dresses. Ever… but decided to step out of my comfort zone and order one. Wore it for a day out in London this weekend and plan to wear it to the Chelsea Flower Show next weekend. Great style for all shapes and sizes and so pleased you go up to curvy sizes! Thank you! I’ve already raved about you on my Instagram account! – Lyn from Great Britain, also a verified purchaser. Left 5 stars.
- Order your correct size for this item. I am size 10 and the dress fitted perfectly. The quality of the material is good. No issues with the ordering and the receiving process. Overall excellent, so pleased I found this company. Will definitely be ordering more clothes. Well-deserved 5 🌟 – Says Anita Fox-Rober from the UK. Left 5 stars.
- Bought this lovely pink Lobster dress for a day at the races. I got the next size up after reading other reviews as it does come up slightly small…. However I have never been complimented so much on an outfit!!!It is a real show stopper of a dress, a really vibrant colour, I felt totally glam in it, well worth the money, light flowy material I really love it!!! – Says Elizabeth from the UK. Left 5 stars.
Not all reviews were supportive of the brand. There were some complaints – here are some of the most common ones:
- I can’t even see my order information in the dpd website of dpd! I bought the dress 3 weeks ago. İt didn’t deliver and also no one can find where it is! – Says Ayse Morkok from DE. Left 1 star.
- I did not receive my blouse but I received my skirt – Says Gemma from GB.
- Paid £79 for a gold wrap dress and the quality was completely unacceptable. It was so cheap, made from polyester and made in China. Totally different colour from the website too plus I had to pay £5 delivery to Northern Ireland which last time i checked was still UK. To be fair, quick customer service was quick on the online chat and they have told me they will refund everything including delivery once I send it back but honestly if you had seen this dress it was a joke. Was my first and last time buying from them. – Says Jan Lyons from Great Britain. Left 1 star.
- Poor return service, returned a parcel over 10days ago and still waiting for a refund. – Laura Harvey, from Great Britain. Left 1 star.
- Where is my package? Never received my package! – A customer from the US. Left 1 star.
- Finally had an occasion in the diary (!) so wanted to order from NFD after seeing so many lovely designs online. The print and colours were gorgeous when it arrived, sadly the fabric wasn’t… what looked like it would be satin on the pics was actually more like a thin cotton in real life, so not really suitable for an event. For £90, it also should have been lined and finished to a higher standard. I sent it back and after paying nearly £10 for delivery, I then had to pay again to return. Disappointed, but lesson learned! – Says Mrs BW from the UK. Left 3 stars.
As you can see most of the complaints are for delayed delivery. And the other majority is upset because of poor quality.
During the survey I also noticed that the support team from NFD was personally reaching out, trying to resolve issues. So they do take accountability for their services – and won’t just simply ghost on you.
You can dig more reviews on TrustPilot and Reviews.IO.
Should You Buy From Never Fully Dressed? The Final Verdict.
NFD is for the women who are into fast-paced fashion, vibrant colours, and outdoorsy personality. While most of their prints are short-lived, some of the products like Bob Tee are their most–popular and timeless prints. If you’re into that style, you should definitely try NFD – they’re worth the value.
Shop anything; tops, jeans, lingerie, swimwear, active wear, co-ords, denim, dresses, for all and every occasion.
Visit website: Never Fully Dressed.